Mahindra launched Gusto 125 cc scooter after its predecessor model Gusto 110. It is likely to compete with Honda Activa 125, Suzuki Access 125. Gusto 125 shares almost same design characteristics.
Mahindra Gusto 125 is available in two variants namely DX and VX. The Gusto 125 DX is a basic variant and comprises quick storage, 12-inch large tubeless tyres. The Gusto 125 VX variant includes features such as with seat height adjustable, remote flip key and find-me lamps. Mahindra Gusto equipped with 124.6 cc, single-cylinder, M-TEC engine. The motor generates a maximum power of 8.5 bhp @ 7000 rpm and a peak torque of 10 Nm @ 5500 rpm.
Mahindra Gusto 125 Scooter Variant / Models
Mahindra Gusto 125 Ex-showroom Price List in India
Mahindra Gusto priced at Rs. 51,130 – 55,770 (ex-showroom, Delhi) for two variants.
|Mumbai||Rs. 53,700||Rs. 58,340|
|Delhi||Rs. 51,130||Rs. 55,770|
|Chennai||Rs. 54,460||Rs. 59,100|
|Kolkata||Rs. 56,020||Rs. 60,660|
|Bangalore||Rs. 54,220||Rs. 58,860|
Note: Prices listed are Ex-showroom. All prices are subject to change without notice.
Feature list in brief (As claimed by manufacturer)
- Powerful 125 cc M-TEC Engine – Twist the throttle and stay ahead. With its Powerful 125 cc M-TEC Engine, get ready to experience the thrilling riding experience. Climb the inclines without breaking a sweat. Vroom ahead. Zoom past
- HEAD-TURNING STYLE – Want to stand apart from the crowd – Gusto 125 with its distinctive styling – is sure to grab eyeballs everywhere it goes. Its available in 4 sizzling color designs – what will be your choice?
- HEIGHT – ADJUSTABLE SEAT – Here’s a feature you have always wanted. The Gusto is the first scooter in India that comes with a unique Height-Adjustable Seat. Now everyone in the family can effortlessly raise or lower the seat height to a position that suits them the best, for a comfortable and safe ride.
- REMOTE FLIP KEY – Press a button and the key of the Gusto flips open like a switchblade. It even comes with a LED panel that illuminates the keyhole at night. It’s a perfect blend of style and substance.
- FIND-ME LAMPS – Can’t find the Gusto in a crowded parking lot? Hit the button on the Flip Key. The vehicle will blink and beep to help you spot it in seconds.
- GUIDE LAMP – The Gusto is the first scooter that thinks about you, even when you’re not riding it. Its Guide Lamp stays on for a few seconds after the ignition is turned off, helping you out in dark places.
- LARGE TUBELESS TYRES – Unlike the small 25.4 cm (10-inch) tyres other scooters have, the Gusto comes with extra-large 30.4 cm (12 inch) tyres to deliver rock-solid stability at any speed. They are also tubeless, making them much safer.
- TELESCOPIC SUSPENSION WITH AIR SPRINGS – The Telescopic Suspension with Air Spring has a unique ability to make rough terrain virtually non-existent. Also, it’s thoughtfully designed to offer exceptional stability and seriously precise handling.
- EASY FRONT KICK – You’ll never need to kick-start this scooter. But if you ever want to, don’t bother getting off. The Gusto comes with a smartly designed Front Kick just like in motorcycles. Now kick-start the scooter, seated.
- QUICK STORAGE – The Gusto comes fitted with an innovative pocket-like storage facility just under the display panel. It’s thoughtfully designed and as the name suggests, it has a quick and easy access.
- BRIGHT HALOGEN HEADLAMP WITH LED LAMPS
- SPACIOUS UNDER SEAT STORAGE
Mahindra Gusto 125 Colours / Colors /Shades
Mahindra Gusto 125 retailed in two variants. Different colours and shades available across its variants.
DX variant available in four colours namely Orange Rush, Bolt White, Monarch Black, Regal Red
VX variant available in six colours namely Orange Rush, Regal Red
Engine & Performance
|Maximum Power||8.5 bhp @ 7000 rpm|
|Maximum Torque||10 Nm @ 5500 rpm|
|Ignition System||Digital CDI|
|Cooling System||Air Cooled|
Brakes & Wheels
|Front Disc/Drum Size||130 mm|
|Rear Disc/Drum Size||130 mm|
|Wheel Size||12 inches|
|Front Tyre||90/90-12 (Tubeless)|
|Rear Tyre||90/90-12 (Tubeless)|
|Front Suspension||Telescopic with Air Spring|
|Rear Suspension||Coil type, Hydraulic|
Weight, Height & Ground Clearance
|Kerb Weight||119 kg|
|Length x Width x Height||1825 mm x 711 mm x 1188 mm|
|Ground Clearance||165 mm|
|Seat Height||770 mm|
|Chassis Type||Underbone Steel Type – Tubular|
Mileage & Top Speed
|Fuel Tank Capacity||6 litres|
|Fuel Economy *||50 kmpl|
|Top Speed||85 kmph|
|Electric System||12V DC|
|Headlight Type||Halogen with LED Pilot Lamps|
|Headlight Bulb Type||—|
|Brake/Tail Light||LED Tail Light|
|Digital Fuel Gauge||No|
|Low Fuel Indicator||Yes|
|Low Oil Indicator||No|
|Low Battery Indicator||No|
|Anti-lock Braking System||No|
|Phone charging socket||No|